The following postions are currently open:
Job Title: Account Executive
Reporting: President and Senior Vice Presidents
Location: Account executives are remote employees who primarily work from their home. Some travel is required.
Description: Account executives are responsible for generating new business and ensuring the long-term success of our customers. Account executives use their own discretion to plan and execute sales and customer implementation needs.
Account executive responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key school/organization administrators, teachers, counselors, executives and stakeholders. Account executive will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your new and existing customers
- Consult with clients to determine the best strategy for successfully implementing the company’s ACT and SAT prep software
- Training customers and customers employees (for example math and English teachers and counselors) on using the Method Test Prep software and answering any questions
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by preparing and presenting proposals to key decision makers
- Identify and grow new clientele within territory and collaborate with appropriate team members to ensure growth attainment
- Manage expense budgets and make necessary purchase with discretion
- Prepare weekly, quarterly, and annual sales and customer retention reports
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer administrators, teachers, counselors, and stakeholders
- Processes renewals and takes lead in renewal meeting with the client.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Method Test Prep is always on the lookout for intelligent, motivated individuals who have a knack for teaching and a passion for making an impact on students' lives.
If this sounds like you, take the first step in joining our team as a tutor or instructor by submitting the form!